This article of Active Sitting Chair have 4 images including Active Sitting Chair #1 The Perfect Stool For Active Sitting!, We In Varier Contantly Go Back To The Concept Of “Active Sitting“. We Continuously Refer To Articles And Research That Point Out The Dangers Of A Sedentary ., Marvelous Active Sitting Chair #3 Surprising Active Sitting Office Chair 62 In Computer Desk Chair With Active Sitting Office Chair, Superior Active Sitting Chair #4 Modern Active Sitting Chair. Here are the pictures:
Active Sitting Chair was published on September 23, 2017 at 11:58 pm. This article is posted under the Chair category. Active Sitting Chair is tagged with Active Sitting Chair, Active, Sitting, Chair..Among the modern style but in addition toilet sink layout that is funky is a leaf- . When exhibited sidebyside this model looks extremely stunning. Double leaf leaves virtually mimic grapes that folded softly on your own bathroom stand.
This is possibly only a sink for that area, if you have a visitor bathroom that really needs an even more female contact. With numerous unique types that you could choose, there must be work that fits you when making a decision. But nobody claims that effective bathroom remodeling will be a simple process.
You are able to and may desire a Active Sitting Chair that is uneven, if you want blooms. This model resembles a beautiful white pretty bowl with flowers loving the bowl's most effective area. It's fitted easily under the table and looks very beautiful.
Context of Active Sitting Chair
Activeac•tive (ak′tiv),USA pronunciation adj.
- engaged in action;
characterized by energetic work, participation, etc.;
busy: an active life.
- being in a state of existence, progress, or motion: active hostilities.
- involving physical effort and action: active sports.
- having the power of quick motion;
nimble: active as a gazelle.
- characterized by action, motion, volume, use, participation, etc.: an active market in wheat; an active list of subscribers.
- causing activity or change;
capable of exerting influence (opposed to passive): active treason.
- effective (opposed to inert): active ingredients.
- noting or pertaining to a voice of verbal inflection in which typically the subject of the sentence is represented as performing the action expressed by the verb (opposed to passive): Writesin He writes a letter every day is an active verb form.
- requiring or giving rise to action;
practical: an active course.
- (of a volcano) in eruption.
busy: active accounts.
- requiring personal effort or attention;
not automatic: an active alarm system.
- interest-bearing: active paper.
- [Med.]acting quickly;
producing immediate effects: active remedies.
- (of a crowd) engaging in purposeful activity, often of a militant nature. Cf. expressive (def. 4).
- able to transmit signals: an active communications satellite.
- (of a device or system) acting as a source of electrical energy, as a generator, or capable of amplifying or converting voltages or currents, as a transistor or diode.
- (of a solar heating system) accumulating and distributing solar heat by mechanical means.
- serving on active duty.
- the active voice.
- a form or construction in the active voice.
- an active person, member, subscriber, etc.: The circular was mailed only to the actives on our list.
- something showing considerable action or activity: On the stock market there was heavy trading in the actives.
Sittingsit•ting (sit′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of a person or thing that sits.
- a period of remaining seated, as in posing for a portrait or reading a book.
- the space on or in which one sits, as in a church.
- a brooding, as of a hen upon eggs;
- the number of eggs on which a bird sits during a single hatching;
- a session, as of a court or legislature.
- the time or space allotted to the serving of a meal to a group, as aboard a ship.
- (of a bird) occupying a nest of eggs for hatching.
- of, for, or suited to sitting: a sitting area in the lobby.
- holding an official position or office;
occupying an appointed or elected seat;
incumbent: a sitting pontiff.
- in session or at work;
active: a sitting legislature.
- sitting pretty, in an auspicious position: He's been sitting pretty since he got that new job.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.