Hello , this post is about Biting Lip Signature Pillow Case ( Biting Pillow #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 722 x 1083. This photo's file size is just 30 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You could too download more pictures by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Biting Pillow.
Meaning of Biting Lip Signature Pillow Case
Bitingbit•ing (bī′ting),USA pronunciation adj.
keen: biting cold; a biting sensation on the tongue.
sarcastic: a biting remark.
Signaturesig•na•ture (sig′nə chər, -chŏŏr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a person's name, or a mark representing it, as signed personally or by deputy, as in subscribing a letter or other document.
- the act of signing a document.
- a sign or set of signs at the beginning of a staff to indicate the key or the time of a piece.
- [Radio.]a song, musical arrangement, sound effect, etc., used as a theme identifying a program.
- any unique, distinguishing aspect, feature, or mark.
- that part of a written prescription that specifies directions for use.
- [Biol., Med.]a distinctive characteristic or set of characteristics by which a biological structure or medical condition is recognized.
- Also called section. [Bookbinding.]a printed sheet folded to page size for binding together, with other such sheets, to form a book, magazine, etc.
- a letter or other symbol generally placed by the printer at the foot of the first page of every sheet to guide the binder in folding the sheets and in gathering them in sequence.
- a sheet so marked.
- a characteristic trace or sign that indicates the presence of a substance or the occurrence of a physical process or event: The satellite recorded a spectrum that is the signature of a nuclear explosion.
- serving to identify or distinguish a person, group, etc.: a signature tune.
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Casecase1 (kās),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of the occurrence, existence, etc., of something: Sailing in such a storm was a case of poor judgment.
- the actual state of things: That is not the case.
- a question or problem of moral conduct;
matter: a case of conscience.
plight: Mine is a sad case.
- a person or thing whose plight or situation calls for attention: This family is a hardship case.
- a specific occurrence or matter requiring discussion, decision, or investigation, as by officials or law-enforcement authorities: The police studied the case of the missing jewels.
- a stated argument used to support a viewpoint: He presented a strong case against the proposed law.
- an instance of disease, injury, etc., requiring medical or surgical attention or treatment;
individual affliction: She had a severe case of chicken pox.
- a medical or surgical patient.
- a suit or action at law;
- a set of facts giving rise to a legal claim, or to a defense to a legal claim.
- a category in the inflection of nouns, pronouns, and adjectives, noting the syntactic relation of these words to other words in the sentence, indicated by the form or the position of the words.
- a set of such categories in a particular language.
- the meaning of or the meaning typical of such a category.
- such categories or their meanings collectively.
- a peculiar or unusual person: He's a case.
- get off someone's case, [Slang.]to stop bothering or criticizing someone or interfering in someone's affairs: I've had enough of your advice, so just get off my case.
- get or be on someone's case, to bother or nag someone;
meddle in someone's affairs: Her brother is always on her case about getting married. Why do you keep getting on my case?
- have a case on, to be infatuated with: He had a case on the girl next door.
- in any case, regardless of circumstances;
be that as it may;
anyhow: In any case, there won't be any necessity for you to come along.
- in case, if it should happen that;
if: In case I am late, don't wait to start dinner.
- in case of, in the event of;
if there should be: In case of an error in judgment, the group leader will be held responsible.
- in no case, under no condition;
never: He should in no case be allowed to get up until he has completely recovered from his illness.
This table is sold with natural or metallic color such as dull, dark or white. Chairs are utilized not excessive and too straightforward with 3 seats' variety. This desk is barely used for eating alone and chattering as the dimension is not too big. Components used ie steel or glass.
The Biting Lip Signature Pillow Case ( Biting Pillow #5) ideal for natural form of kitchen room. This natural table includes a square shape that is larger than lumber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) to be able to produce a more natural perception. This table mixes natural shades like bright and brown.
Tabletops broader such that it can be used to put fruits, kitchen products including spoons, plates, etc. Seats was previously slim with a circular or square thighs are skinny and tiny to be able to steer clear of the impression of tightness while in the kitchen.