Chest Of Drawers Tall Thin have 5 pictures it's including Distressed White 7-Drawer Tall Narrow Dresser, Chest Of Drawers Tall Thin #2 15 Types Of Dressers For Your Bedroom Ultimate Buying Guide Pertaining To Tall Narrow Dresser ., Hampshire 5 Drawer Narrow Chest Of Drawers In White Textured MDF & Melamine. - This Tall Narrow Chest Has 5 Generous Sized Drawers, The Clever Mix Of White ., Contemporary News Tall Narrow Chest Of Drawers On Oak Tall Narrow Chest Of Tall Narrow Chest, Chest Of Drawers Tall Thin Design Ideas #5 Narrow Chest Of Drawers. Following are the attachments:
Chest Of Drawers Tall Thin was uploaded on January 5, 2018 at 5:39 am. It is posted on the Drawer category. Chest Of Drawers Tall Thin is tagged with Chest Of Drawers Tall Thin, Chest, Of, Drawers, Tall, Thin..Besides getting used a living room often, for entertaining friends you utilize to read publications or simply. A couch that's a layout may support the room's entire appearance. However, the design has to be in line with the convenience furnished. We advise to be able to get the layout you want, which you avoid excessively reducing comfort.
There are numerous alternatives clever design that now offers convenience that tablets can be chosen by you. Consequently, do not be satisfied with one alternative only. Again, don't need to obtain a fit for good layout alone. As well as the design, you must couch Chest Of Drawers Tall Thin ought to be fulfilled first.
In case your home is small, making the room doubles as being a living room, you should consider whether or not the item is sturdy if filled on a regular basis. You can view for the product and the design once your requirements are satisfied. Is sensible to select era not a style that is not fixated by era. Therefore, although the development altered, guest chairs won't produce uninterested or looks outdated.
Essence of Chest Of Drawers Tall Thin
Chestchest (chest),USA pronunciation n.
- the trunk of the body from the neck to the abdomen; thorax.
- a box, usually with a lid, for storage, safekeeping of valuables, etc.: a toy chest; a jewelry chest.
- the place where the funds of a public institution or charitable organization are kept;
- the funds themselves.
- a box in which certain goods, as tea, are packed for transit.
- the quantity contained in such a box: a chest of spices.
- See chest of drawers.
- a small cabinet, esp. one hung on a wall, for storage, as of toiletries and medicines: a medicine chest.
- get (something) off one's chest, [Informal.]to relieve oneself of (problems, troubling thoughts, etc.) by revealing them to someone.
- play it close to the chest. See vest (def. 8).
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Drawersdraw•er (drôr for 1, 2; drô′ər for 3–6),USA pronunciation n.
- a sliding, lidless, horizontal compartment, as in a piece of furniture, that may be drawn out in order to gain access to it.
- drawers, (used with a pl. v.) an undergarment, with legs, that covers the lower part of the body.
- a person or thing that draws.
- [Finance.]a person who draws an order, draft, or bill of exchange.
- a person who operates a drawbench.
- a tapster.
Talltall (tôl),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv. —adj.
- having a relatively great height;
of more than average stature: a tall woman; tall grass.
- having stature or height as specified: a man six feet tall.
- large in amount or degree;
considerable: a tall price; Swinging that deal is a tall order.
difficult to believe: a tall tale.
grandiloquent: He engages in so much tall talk, one never really knows what he's saying.
- having more than usual length;
long and relatively narrow: He carried a tall walking stick.
- in a proud, confident, or erect manner: to stand tall; to walk tall.
Thinthin (thin),USA pronunciation adj., thin•ner, thin•nest, adv., v., thinned, thin•ning.
- having relatively little extent from one surface or side to the opposite;
not thick: thin ice.
- of small cross section in comparison with the length;
slender: a thin wire.
- having little flesh;
lean: a thin man.
- composed of or containing objects, particles, etc., widely separated;
sparse: thin vegetation.
not abundant or plentiful.
- of relatively slight consistency or viscosity: thin soup.
- rarefied, as air.
- without solidity or substance;
flimsy: a very thin plot for such a long book.
- lacking fullness or volume;
weak and shrill: a thin voice.
- without force or a sincere effort: a thin smile.
- lacking body, richness, or strength: a thin wine.
- lacking in chroma;
of light tint.
- (of a developed negative) lacking in density or contrast through underdevelopment or underexposure.
- in a thin manner.
- so as to produce something thin: Slice the ham thin.
- to make thin or thinner (often fol. by down, out, etc.).
- to become thin or thinner;
become reduced or diminished (often fol. by down, out, off, etc.): The crowd is thinning out.