Hello there, this picture is about Fisher-Price Snap N' Style Fashion Wardrobe (attractive Fisher Price Snap N Style Wardrobe #8). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 676 x 605. It's file size is just 65 KB. Wether You desired to save This image to Your computer, you can Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the following image or see more at here: Fisher Price Snap N Style Wardrobe.
Fisher-Price Snap N' Style Fashion Wardrobe (attractive Fisher Price Snap N Style Wardrobe #8) Photos Collection
Meaning of Fisher-Price Snap N' Style Fashion Wardrobe
Snapsnap (snap),USA pronunciation v., snapped, snap•ping, n., adj., adv.
- to make a sudden, sharp, distinct sound;
crack, as a whip;
- to click, as a mechanism or the jaws or teeth coming together.
- to move, strike, shut, catch, etc., with a sharp sound, as a door, lid, or lock.
- to break suddenly, esp. with a sharp, cracking sound, as something slender and brittle: The branch snapped.
- to act or move with quick or abrupt motions of the body: to snap to attention.
- to take a photograph, esp. without formal posing of the subject.
- to make a quick or sudden bite or grab (often fol. by at).
- to utter a quick, sharp sentence or speech, esp. a command, reproof, retort, etc. (often fol. by at).
- to be radiant;
flash, as the eyes.
- to seize with or take, buy, or obtain as with a quick bite or grab (fol. by up or off): The bargains were snapped up.
- to secure, judge, vote, etc., hastily: They snapped the bill through Congress.
- to cause to make a sudden, sharp sound: to snap one's fingers.
- to crack (a whip).
- to bring, strike, shut, open, operate, etc., with a sharp sound or movement: to snap a lid down.
- to address or interrupt (a person) quickly and sharply.
- to say or utter (words, a command, a retort, etc.) in a quick, sharp manner: to snap complaints.
- to break suddenly, esp. with a cracking sound: to snap a stick in half.
- to take a photograph of, esp. quickly.
- to transfer (a line) to a surface by means of a chalk line.
- [Football.]to put (the ball) into play by tossing it back to the quarterback or other member of the offensive backfield, esp. from between the legs when bent over double and facing the line of scrimmage;
- [Hunting.]to fire (a shot) quickly, esp. without raising the gun to aim from the eye.
- snap one's fingers at. See finger (def. 16).
- snap out of, to free oneself from;
recover from: It took him a long time to snap out of his grief.
- snap someone's head off. See bite (def. 20).
- snap to:
- to come to attention: The troops snapped to when the colonel walked in.
- to shape up: If you don't snap to and study, you'll flunk the course.
- a quick, sudden action or movement, as the flick of a whip or the breaking of a twig.
- a short, sharp sound, as that caused by breaking a twig or closing a latch.
- a catch or fastener that closes by pressure and clicks together.
- briskness, vigor, or energy: That song has a lot of snap.
- a quick, sharp speech or manner of speaking: He uttered his commands with a snap.
- a quick or sudden bite or grab, as at something: The fish ate with little snaps.
- something obtained by or as by biting or grabbing: a snap of food.
- a brittle cookie.
- a short spell or period, as of cold weather: an unexpected cold snap.
- a snapshot.
- an easy, profitable, or agreeable position, piece of work, or the like: This job is a snap.
- [Football.]the act or an instance of snapping the ball.
- a snap bean.
- [Informal.]a snapdragon.
- [Brit.]a packed lunch, as that carried by a worker or traveler.
- not give or care a snap of one's fingers for, to regard with indifference;
treat lightly. Also, not give or care a snap.
- fastening or closing with a click or snap, as a device fitted with a spring catch: a snap lock.
- made, done, taken, etc., suddenly or offhand: a snap judgment.
- easy or simple.
- in a brisk, sudden manner.
Stylestyle (stīl),USA pronunciation n., v. styled, styl•ing.
- a particular kind, sort, or type, as with reference to form, appearance, or character: the baroque style; The style of the house was too austere for their liking.
- a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting: They do these things in a grand style.
- a mode of living, as with respect to expense or display.
- an elegant, fashionable, or luxurious mode of living: to live in style.
- a mode of fashion, as in dress, esp. good or approved fashion;
- the mode of expressing thought in writing or speaking by selecting and arranging words, considered with respect to clearness, effectiveness, euphony, or the like, that is characteristic of a group, period, person, personality, etc.: to write in the style of Faulkner; a familiar style; a pompous, pedantic style.
- those components or features of a literary composition that have to do with the form of expression rather than the content of the thought expressed: His writing is all style and no substance.
- manner or tone adopted in discourse or conversation: a patronizing style of addressing others.
- a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode or form of construction or execution in any art or work: Her painting is beginning to show a personal style.
- a descriptive or distinguishing appellation, esp. a legal, official, or recognized title: a firm trading under the style of Smith, Jones, & Co.
- stylus (defs. 1, 2).
- the gnomon of a sundial.
- a method of reckoning time. Cf. New Style, old style (def. 2).
- a small, pointed process or part.
- a narrow, usually cylindrical and more or less filiform extension of the pistil, which, when present, bears the stigma at its apex. See diag. under flower.
- the rules or customs of typography, punctuation, spelling, and related matters used by a newspaper, magazine, publishing house, etc., or in a specific publication.
- go out of style, to become unfashionable: The jacket he's wearing went out of style ten years ago.
- in style, fashionable.
- to call by a given title or appellation;
call: The pope is styled His or Your Holiness.
- to design or arrange in accordance with a given or new style: to style an evening dress; to style one's hair.
- to bring into conformity with a specific style or give a specific style to: Please style this manuscript.
- to do decorative work with a style or stylus.
Wardrobeward•robe (wôr′drōb),USA pronunciation n., v., -robed, -rob•ing.
- a stock of clothes or costumes, as of a person or of a theatrical company.
- a piece of furniture for holding clothes, now usually a tall, upright case fitted with hooks, shelves, etc.
- a room or place in which to keep clothes or costumes.
- the department of a royal or other great household charged with the care of wearing apparel.
- See wardrobe trunk.
- a department in a motion-picture or television studio in charge of supplying and maintaining costumes: Report to wardrobe right after lunch.
The bedroom can be a crucial part of your house and where you spend plenty of your time. Therefore it is essential which you present it with taste that is large. Moreover you should also make certain that the furniture prior to the concept of one's area.
- to provide with a wardrobe.
In case you look at accessories, it would become a great idea to learn where you'll get cheap and good furniture that can fit your allowance. If you're currently searching for Fisher-Price Snap N' Style Fashion Wardrobe (attractive Fisher Price Snap N Style Wardrobe #8) furniture the great thing would be to locate an online retailer that offers it at a very inexpensive discount. Along with the finest part is you may also review the price of furniture before you create your option.
It is also possible that you will discover choices that are greater online than in furniture retailers. Though buying your room equipment take into account to look at different important things that accompany it including pillowcases, sheets and so on. These may also be typically available in the store that is exact same.