Hi peoples, this photo is about Home - Moulin L'eveque | Normandy Holiday Cottages | Vire Calvados (superior Holiday Cottages Normandy #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 941 x 490. It's file size is only 197 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at here: Holiday Cottages Normandy.
Home - Moulin L'eveque | Normandy Holiday Cottages | Vire Calvados (superior Holiday Cottages Normandy #3) Pictures Collection
Connotation of Home - Moulin L'eveque | Normandy Holiday Cottages | Vire Calvados
Homehome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
NormandyNor•man•dy (nôr′mən dē),USA pronunciation n.
- a region in N France along the English Channel: invaded and settled by Scandinavians in the 10th century, becoming a duchy ina.d.911;
later a province, the capital of which was Rouen;
Allied invasion in World War II began here June 6, 1944.
Holidayhol•i•day (hol′i dā′),USA pronunciation n.
- a day fixed by law or custom on which ordinary business is suspended in commemoration of some event or in honor of some person.
- any day of exemption from work (distinguished from working day).
- a time or period of exemption from any requirement, duty, assessment, etc.: New businesses may be granted a one-year tax holiday.
- a religious feast day;
holy day, esp. any of several usually commemorative holy days observed in Judaism.
- Sometimes, holidays. [Chiefly Brit.]a period of cessation from work or one of recreation;
- an unintentional gap left on a plated, coated, or painted surface.
- of or pertaining to a festival;
joyous: a holiday mood.
- suitable for a holiday: holiday attire.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to vacation: to holiday at the seaside.
Cottagescot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Drapes are one of the essential parts in a space. Holiday Cottages Normandy ready to block the sunlight is also bright around the other-hand can be able to include part of the room so as not obvious in the exterior and on the outside. Till an area is seldom that had a window without any blinds so excellent blackout function.
Curtains than useful when it comes to purpose, also can be treated as an element of design that can adorn the room. These items might be combined with design of the area as well as forms and models of windows to help you to come back together and present a separate bedroom decoration.
To make a unified combination of decor of the room through the choice of suitable curtains, we must be observant while in the combination and complement of shades, models, along with the layer supplies with the idea of room and the shape and size of the screen itself. Not just that, the selection blackout also needs to be adapted to paint the walls as if the drapes have a shade that's not in tranquility together with the shade of the paint, the effect will look strange and also the distinction is not it?